Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Preparation Pays!

I still got a month before leaving for my mission. I decided to work with the missionaries. We met up with this investigator who loves to use the bible to contradict our teaching. When the Elders and Ward mission leader try to clear up things, doctrines that are really easy to understand, he starts to quote some "scriptures" that he claims contradicts what we are teaching. I decided to interfere and explain stuff about the bible which I learned for years of seminary, institute, and teaching! He was very shock that a 19 year old kid knows a lot about the bible! I urge you guys who wants to go on a mission to ask for calling from your bishop to help you prepare for a lifelong of service and leadership. Preparation Pays!

No comments:

Post a Comment