Saturday, April 27, 2013

Why Create a Blog?

Since I still have a month to go on a Mission, I decided to create a Blog for you guys! This Blog is for my Family, Pre-mission Friends and people interested about the Church(Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day saints) and its Missionaries.

This blog will be kept by Family when I leave. I will be sending them Letters and Pictures and It will be posted in this Blog. 

My name is John Christian Pelera. I have been called to serve as Missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day saints in the California Oakland/San Francisco Mission. I will be preaching the gospel in my native language, Tagalog. I will report to the MTC in June 4, 2013. Well the original MTC date was March 26, 2013 but got delayed because of the VISA! I will write about my Pre-mission experiences in this Blog. So Stay Tuned!

Got my call in Nov. 18 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment